As a student, you are exposed to a broad range of learning styles, from traditional lectures to interactive tutorials and practical workshops involving digital media. Academic staff members are not only dedicated teachers but also renowned scholars,researchers and experts in their respective fields.
Admission to B.A. & B.Com.
Duly fill up the Admission Form attached herewith and submit the same at the College Office within the stipulated period. The announcement in this regard will be displayed on the college notice board.
- Eligibility as per Shivaji University rules essential.
- Reservation benefits and special privileges as per Shivaji University and Maharashtra Government rules as applicable to students from the Backward Classes.
- Admission offered strictly on first-come-first-serve basis.
The following documents must be attached along with the Form:
- Original marksheet (together with two photostat copies) of having passed the H.S.C. or equivalent examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the earlier school or college
- One photo copy of S.S.C. examination mark sheet.
- Students from the Backward Classes seeking fresh admission to B.A. & B.Com. Part – I must open a Savings Bank Account at the vaduj Branch of the Satara District Central Co-op Bank and submit the account No. to the Office at the time of admission. Scholarship money will be deposited directly in their account, which they can withdraw. Notices to this effect will be put up from time to time.
- Informing the Account No. at the Office ensures the admission of candidates.
- Two I-Card size photos with both the ears clearly visible (frontal view) must also be submitted